Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Friday, March 25, 2011
2. My baby girl had to get her 4 month shots yesterday. :(
3. April is not even here yet and somehow it's suddenly exploded with events. My social calendar is officially FULL. I haven't felt this popular since my friend Annie scribbled my phone number on the inside of the boys bathroom stall my sophomore year of college.
4. I have a feeling the question on all of your minds is whether or not I am wasting away and skinnier than crap now that I'm no longer eating dairy. Ha. Ha ha. The answer is a resounding NO. See thought number one.
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Friday, March 4, 2011
1. At one point in time I announced that I was going to give up dairy to see if it helped with Evie's "colic". Well, this time I'm really going to make an effort. Starting today, no caffine or coffee (including decaf) and none of the major dairy foods (cheese, milk, etc). I just don't know if I can do the entire food group, with all the label checking. There is dairy in everything. I also seriously considered the Total Elimination Diet, but I think I'll start with this and see how it goes... wish us luck.
2. On the same theme, I am taking Evie to see a chiropractor this morning. This has long been suggested to me, but since I've never been to one myself, I've been a little apprehensive. Let's pray it gives the little Blueberry some relief!
3. Last week, my phone nearly completely stopped working.. stopped receiving texts and wouldn't show missed calls, so if I actually MISSED a call, I had no idea. Not a great thing when you're home alone with a wee one and don't have a land line. But now I'm in limbo, waiting another 2 weeks for my stupid contract to be up so I don't have to pay 5 jillion dollars for a phone. Gaaaaahhhhhhhh.
4. Are you watching The Bachelor? What am I saying, of course you are. I really like Emily. But for some reason I don't think he's going to pick her, because of the way they're editing it. You know how they like to try and trick us. Dumb. And Hotter Than Crap Brad Womak? By far the best Bachelor they've had in a long time, even if it is his second time around.
5. In other reality news, Bethany Getting Married is on!! YAY! I pretty much enjoy all of the Real Housewives and their unbelievable drama. Hubby hates it. But I love Bethany's one liners and now feel a kinship to her, since her little girl looks just like her daddy, too. :)
6. I really need to schedule some family photos. This seems like such a task to me, since I like to take pictures of Evie myself. However, I'm pretty sure I have like 3 pictures of Evie and I together. Asking hubs to take our photo would be like asking him to saw off his arm with a butter knife. So as you can imagine, we have even fewer pictures of the three of us all together. Also, aren't they expensive???
7. My brother and sister-in-law just moved into a new house!! I'm so excited for them. They live in Southern California, and I'm pretty sure paid more to rent their tiny one bedroom apartment than we pay on our monthly mortgage. The new place looks beautiful and we can't wait to go out and visit!!
8. I'm dying to go to the beach. Somewhere hot and sticky with a gorgeous ocean view. We've been lucky enough to take a trip each year on or around our anniversary, which is in May. But somehow I just don't think that's in the cards for us this year.. Sigh.
9. Spring Break is like, next week, right?? This means nothing to me.
10. We have oh, about 26 weddings to attend this spring and summer, and suddenly I'm feeling like it's my junior year of college all over again. The only major difference this time around is that I'm not in a single one of them. Cue the hallelujah chorus!