Friday, August 7, 2009

Nada

Well, clearly nothing tooo exciting or blog-worthy has befallen me lately, as seen by my complete absence in blogland. I have kept up with my lurking/stalking around other sites for a chuckle or spark of inspiration, though, so hopefully I will have something to show for it in the near future! I realize I am not keeping up my end of this one-side bargain we have and I'M SORRY! Sheesh.


In other news, I decided on a whim to paint our front living room this week. I think my right hand and wrist have aged about 10 years during this painting spree and my dog is pretty creeped out by my permanant bear claw. But Hubby LOVES it.

Not sure when you'll see the room reveal.. I have tons more to do on this room before I share with the world.


My mom is crossing the state line to visit this weekend! Hubby is heading the other direction to go to a concert with some friends so we'll have a nice girl's weekend. I'm excited! I have a couple of projects in the works that I need her help on and someone has to boost the economy by shopping, so we volunteered.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

I ♥ your comments! Strange or lovely or somewhere in between, lay 'em on me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...