Wednesday, March 20, 2013

big news!

Nope, I'm still not pregnant! :(


But...

We're building a house!!!

This is one of the reasons I've felt so busy and distracted lately, aka, a bad blogger. Tons of thought and prayer have gone into this and we are super excited (and a little nervous!) to be building. Ground has been broken, plumbing installed and the foundation laid. We drove by today to see stacks of lumber ready to go up. Yeep!

If you follow me on Pinterest, I'm sure you've seen the countless pristine, bright white kitchens I've been pinning. Clearly, I have a type. :) I'm trying to be diligent and research and shop around for good deals to get the materials and look I'm hoping for in the kitchen, while not driving my husband and our builder completely batty. We'll see how that pans out! It's a fine line for me, to get what I'm envisioning ... all the while keeping our budget and eventual resale in mind. 

But for now, here are some of my favorite kitchen inspiration pics:




 

 



All images can be found on my kitchen board on Pinterest.
 

7 comments:

  1. We are building too...in Bixby. I know it's a long shot but you aren't by chance building there also?

    It's been such a fun process. Am on pins and needles awaiting the day all of my fun details are in place.

    Congratulations!

    http://jennycollier.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!! Congrats sweet girl:) Those kitchens look adorable! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So much fun decorating ahead! Can't wait to see it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeee!!! So exciting!! I can't wait to see how it turns out! Where are you building?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super exciting!!! Can't wait to see all the fun posts to come out of this. Have fun making those design decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! That is SO exciting!! Can't wait to follow along this journey...you have the best taste and I know it will be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! Strange or lovely or somewhere in between, lay 'em on me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...