Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Bumpdate 2.0 {36 Weeks}



How far along? 36 Weeks
Weight Gain: 20 lbs
How Big is Baby? Supposedly about 6 pounds?? I don't really know how that's possible, since Evie was only 5lbs at birth!
Maternity Clothes? No. But elastic waist shorts are my new best friends.
Stretch Marks? None
Sleep: Not great, but not too, too horrible.
Best Moment of the Week: Crossing a few baby-related things off my To Do List! Nursery is finally done being painted, the crib is put together and a load of teeny tiny newborn clothes has been washed!
Movement: Yes, and they're now all really intense and hard, since he's running out of room in there!
Food Cravings: Sweets and refreshing, lemony drinks
Gender: BOY!
What I Miss: Our anniversary was a week & a half ago, and all I really wanted (other than to lay on a beach somewhere), was to enjoy a nice, big glass of wine while out at a leisurely dinner. But that seems to be frowned upon around these parts. ;)
What I'm looking forward to: Holding my boy
Symptoms: I have officially started to swell. Which is awesome. This never really happened with Evie, but my wedding band gets snug and my feet and ankles start to swell almost immediately every day. Not sure if it has to do with the warmer weather or what, but it's not cute. My legs basically feel like tree stumps by the afternoon.
Emotions: Oh man. I literally have an emotional breakdown at least once a week. I just cry so much more easily and quickly (thanks hormones!) and I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed lately with all I feel like I need to get done and a pretty full May calendar. Top that off with less and less energy, and I just don't think I can get to everything. Which I can't. And I won't. But I'm trying to give myself a little grace and realize that it will be ok in the end. One day at a time!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, you're getting so close to the finish line! You look beautiful too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are looking good! It won't be long now till we all meet the the new family member!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! Strange or lovely or somewhere in between, lay 'em on me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...