Monday, March 30, 2015

Beckett :: Ten Months


Look at this big guy!! My baby is starting to look so big... I think it's all that hair. :)

This past month has been a big one. But numero uno on mama's list is the NAPS! Beckett has finally started taking long naps every day. All the praise hands! My catnapper is now giving us 2 solid naps per day. They aren't the same each day, but they are rarely only 30 minutes anymore! Woo hoo! It is unbelievable how freeing that is. 30 minutes is just not enough time to get anything done! So glad for this change.


I decided to start teaching him all the party tricks, and got things started with a little high five action. It's pretty cute. Then, my stepmom (Grandma) came for a visit in the beginning of March and Beckett started to wave while she was here! It was so cute and fun to realize that he was actually waving and not just flailing his arms around. :)

We're also working on 'more' and 'all done' in sign language. Specifically while eating. This guy is a screecher, so anything we can do to keep dinnertime at a reasonable decibel is appreciated!



This boy is into EVERYTHING. It is such a change from Evie and is keeping me on my toes every day. Evie gets pretty worked up by it, too, which is slightly hilarious to me. I don't know how many times a day she yells "Ohhhhhh Brudder!! No sir! Beckett Howerton, noo sir!" I imagine things will only escalate in this department as he gets more and more into her stuff. But that's what little brothers are for, right??



Beckett had two more teeth come in on top, for a total of 4 on top and 2 on bottom. His toothy little grin is so adorable. Unless, of course, he's using his chompers to, ahem, chomp on me. :/



We love you, Beckett Boy! You are such a light in our every day and a joy to everyone you meet.

1 comment:

I ♥ your comments! Strange or lovely or somewhere in between, lay 'em on me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...