Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Bumpdate 2.0 {14 Weeks}



How far along?  14 Weeks
Weight Gain: 2-3 lbs? I feel very large and in charge after this snowed-in weekend where I mainly just made it my business to eat the pantry clean.
How Big is Baby? The size of my clenched fist
Maternity Clothes? not yet
Stretch Marks? Nope
Sleep: Blergh. Not great. Especially lately with this nasty head cold I've had.
Best Moment of the Week: Getting to play in the snow! (I know- totes baby-related)
Movement: not yet
Food Cravings: Food. All the foods.
Gender: We should know at our next appointment!!
What I Miss: Energy and feeling like myself. I'm not sure I've ever felt so unmotivated, in general.
What I'm looking forward to: 2nd trimester goodness
Symptoms: Growing pains, exhaustion, breakouts, hormonal roller coaster rides
Emotions: See above. I cried profusely and inexplicably for the better part of Saturday. Fun times.

 All in all, I am SUPER excited to be entering the 2nd trimester. I already feel so much bigger than I did with Evie at this point, and all that early pregnancy bloat is gone, so I can't even throw the blame that way. But frankly? I don't care. I know my bump is still not fully noticeable to others (as in, I just look chubby), but being comfortable is all I care about right now, so I'm letting it all hang out. :)

1 comment:

  1. WHAT! I missed this!!! Congratulations!! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! Strange or lovely or somewhere in between, lay 'em on me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...