Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Bumpdate 2.0 {23 Weeks}


 

How far along? 23 Weeks
Weight Gain: 11 lbs !!!! To say he (and I) have had a growth spurt seems like an understatement.
I.feel.huge.
At our appointment this week, he was measuring nearly a full week ahead, size-wise, so at least I know it's not just me! Evie was just so teeny the whole time, that this is new territory for me. I feel like I'm the size of being 7 or 8 months pregnant with her! I went back and found my 23 week picture with Evie and the difference is insane. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I saw my little bitty burrito tummy in a swim suit.


 
How Big is Baby? A large mango. Yum!
Maternity Clothes? Still just the one pair of jeans. Not sure how long that will last!
Stretch Marks? Nope, praise Jesus. I've been freaking out about them with this growth.
Sleep: Eh. I'm currently hating my preggo pillow. And Evie's had a pretty good cold, so that has interrupted sleep for everyone lately.
Best Moment of the Week: Seeing our boy again! We get to have an ultrasound each time and our doc will switch it to 3D, which is awesome. I think the little guy is already sporting daddy's profile! Especially in the upper lip and chin region. Just like Evie. :)
Movement: Oh yeah. An all night dance party went down Saturday night!
Food Cravings: No. Just food.
Gender: BOY!
What I Miss: Nothing right now!
What I'm looking forward to: Sweet baby snuggles.
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks and just general aches and growing pains. Sometimes after I eat I feel so huge and full and uncomfortable. 
Emotions: Good! I can still cry at the drop of a hat, but, you know. :) I'm feeling good.



3 comments:

  1. You are so funny! I can't even make out a bump in these pics!!! You look fab as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am also 23 weeks with my second and i feel so much bigger with this one. maybe it's just a 2nd baby thing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're right- definitely a second baby thing! :) Congratulations on your little one!

      Delete

I ♥ your comments! Strange or lovely or somewhere in between, lay 'em on me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...