Saturday, April 30, 2011

Tiny Dancer {Five Months}

WOW! My little Snuggle Bear just keeps growing and growing!!

Evie is so much fun right now. Her sweet little personality is definitely coming out.

She continues to be a happy, happy girl, which just makes my heart so happy. She is so quick to smile and laugh. I pray she will always be this way!



One of my favorite parts of the day is first thing in the morning when she wakes up. I just love coming into her dark room to see her little head lifted up and bobbing around. As soon as I turn on the lamp and say "Good morning Sweet Girl.." she immediately grins and whips her head around to find me. There is nothing sweeter.


Next we head to the changing table for a fresh diaper. This is where she likes to do most of her babbling. :) She pulls those legs up, grabs hold of her toes and starts telling her piggy bank and stuffed animals up on the shelf across the room all about it. This is also where mom likes to get in about a week's worth of kisses. I could kiss those cheeks all day!


What a face to wake up to!

She found her toes a few weeks ago and now she thinks they're the best thing since sliced bread. I expect to catch her sucking on them any day now!


This is my absolute favorite. That face!!

I think this little baby doll will be keeping us on our toes and entertained for years to come. I can't wait. I love you Sweet Evie!!


5 comments:

  1. Seriously. The pigtails. I may die of cuteness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Katie...those pigtails are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want her!!!! give her a weeks worth of kisses from grandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... :) Aunt Val

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! Strange or lovely or somewhere in between, lay 'em on me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...