1. Are you watching The Bachelorette?? I am not. I'm just "meh" on what's-her-name and honestly can't get past her wispy, annoying bangs. Every time I see a picture of her, I want to tell her to get her hair out of her eyes like my dad used to tell us in 4th grade.
2. We're going to the pool today! Can't wait. And since my baby girl is not as brown as I was just so sure she would be, I have big plans to get her a tan this summer. Heh heh.
(Don't worry, I'm only kidding. Kind of. She'll be slathered in organic baby sunscreen with a hat on. In the shade.)
3. I actually cooked dinner last night.. pasta, chicken, pesto, grape tomatoes.. all the right ingredients, but folks, it was not good. Oh, sure, my husband ate it, but it was bland city. I'm thinking of just giving up on cooking completely. Or at least until we get hungry again.
4. My mom is coming for a visit this weekend! Can't wait for Evie to see her Grandy! And we just made plans to head home for a visit later this month, so she'll get to see all her grandparents very soon. I'm really hating it more and more that we don't live in the same town. :(
5. Okay, are you pinning, or what?? All the cool kids are doing it. And it's sooo addicting. I won't get into all the details, cause everyone and their blog brother already has, but it's like the creators literally sat down at some sort of round conference table with bad lighting and asked "What would Aja like?.. how would she like to keep/store all of her creative, fun, inspirational ideas??" And then the junior associate drew some sort of diagram on a dry erase board and BAM it happened. God bless you.
6. I think it's worth noting that I have had at least 3 strawberry limeades per week in the past month. If that doesn't scream knocked-up around here, I don't know what does.
7. NO I am NOT pregnant. Just craving a tasty drink now and then.
8. My mom and I have been on the waiting list for a booth at my favorite antique/thrift store for TWO YEARS. Seriously. And last week I got the call! Woot woot! So excited! I sold three items on the very first day and I'm hoping it continues. :)
9. Are you on Words With Friends? And are we friends? Don't be a creeper. If so, hit me up in the comments so we can play a game and I can BEAT YOU.
10. And finally, despite all of my dumb comments above, my heart is very heavy today for a close friend's family. Her sister is 6 months pregnant and just found out that the baby has gone to heaven. Six months. My heart just breaks over this and I cannot begin to imagine the pain they're going through. So please say a prayer for healing, comfort and peace for this family. I hope she doesn't mind that I've mentioned it here, but I know how powerful prayer is and want to cover them in it as much as possible right now. Thank you!