Apparently NOT the correct birthday song in Spanish. We just looked at each other in shock that we'd never heard the real song before. Then started moving our lips so we didn't lose all credibility.
2. Is it just me, or has Instagram changed?? I installed an update a few weeks ago and now none of my pictures will save to my phone.. What the heck? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
3. We have family pictures coming up next week! I am SO excited. We'll finally have some pictures of the three of us. You know, for proof.
4. In reference to #3, what do we wear?? All denim.. white shirts and jeans.. our Christmas jammies??? Decisions, decisions.
5. It's possible I'm on the market for some new jeans. I've been informed that mine are looking a little saggy in the posterior. Never good. A part of me thinks I shouldn't bother, since I'll probably gain a few lbs back when I stop breastfeeding and/or eat an entire pecan pie at Thanksgiving. Also? Shopping for jeans is hard.
6. My girl is talking more and more these days. No one is surprised by this development. Her new favorite thing is to point at any and every light fixture, lamp, ceiling fan, etc and say "Yight. Hi yight. Hi yight. Yight. Yight. Yight." :)
7. Happy Belated Anniversary to my brother and sister-in-law and my bff Sarah and her hubby! Both celebrated their anniversary yesterday.
8. I'm excited to say that I've finally gotten around to making a few things on my Pinterest boards. Yesterday we had some yummy baked potato soup and I made a cute little Christmas tree decor item to sell in our booth. OH! And I made some of these twig vases for my friend's baby shower a week ago! I love how they turned out. Buuuut.. no pics. Sorry!
9. Tomorrow morning we're hitting up The Little Gym for Evie's first class! I'm super excited. I've wanted to take her there or somewhere for a Mommy and Me class forever, but the schedules never worked for us. I'll let you know how it goes!
10. A few favorite beach pics: