Wednesday, July 10, 2013

July 4th shenanigans

 
 





 Our 4th of July Weekend was nice and relaxing. We spent lots of time at the pool and with friends. We kicked off the holiday morning with a fun breakfast party at friend's house. They have a play set in their backyard and had a bouncy house set up, too. The kiddos had a blast. The rest of our day was spent pool side at my mother-in-law's house, relaxing and eating too much! I literally did not see one firework this year. :) Evie was in bed long before it was dark enough for the big displays to start, and I was happy to chill out on the couch after a fun, full day. Maybe next year!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! Strange or lovely or somewhere in between, lay 'em on me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...