Friday, December 24, 2010

Santa Baby

Merry Christmas Eve!!

After much deliberation, we decided to go ahead and take Evie to see Santa! I wasn't sure at first- with the lines, the GERMS, and all the people, but I'm really glad we did. Our first attempt to meet up with some friends at Bass Pro (across town) didn't happen. The wait was nearly 2 hours. So we hit up the mall first thing yesterday morning and only waited a few minutes.

This is how we roll at the mall. Sling-style.

All dressed up. And yes, that is a bow in my child's hair. It's a Christmas Miracle.


Daddy's girl.


Evie and Santa
December 22, 2010


Merry Christmas!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! She is seriously SOOOOO cute! I love her little outfit! And the picture of her and Santa is seriously too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is darling! love her little outfit~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a SWEET picture! She is SOOO precious!! Hope you guys had a fabulous first Christmas together! :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! Strange or lovely or somewhere in between, lay 'em on me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...