1. I LOVE avocados. Like, in a major way. Must eat some every day. I'm afraid it's starting to border on inappropriate.. Are you with me??
2. My baby girl had to get her 4 month shots yesterday. :(
3. April is not even here yet and somehow it's suddenly exploded with events. My social calendar is officially FULL. I haven't felt this popular since my friend Annie scribbled my phone number on the inside of the boys bathroom stall my sophomore year of college.
4. I have a feeling the question on all of your minds is whether or not I am wasting away and skinnier than crap now that I'm no longer eating dairy. Ha. Ha ha. The answer is a resounding NO. See thought number one.
5. In related news, I am DYING for some pizza. Big surprise.
6. SLEEP.. we have issues. Not as bad as some, but all the same.. issues. Like (1) my girl takes 30 minute naps and (2) she's still waking up 3-4 times a night and (3) she cannot fall asleep on her own. In any way, shape or form. Ugh. ISSUES. Please send your thoughts, suggestions, prayers and reinforcements. Sometimes I wonder if we don't actually have it all that bad, but all these books and "experts" and whatever are telling me to worry about it, so here I am, worrying about it. I'm getting a little obsessed and that's never good. Also, feel free to tell me you still rock your 2 year old to sleep every night to make me feel better. Thanks.
At one time she slept more often.. tiny little baby.
7. I have finally begun work on an actual project for our house! I'm painting my old hope chest to make it functional and useful around here. (Did you have a Hope Chest?? My mom says it was more like I was hoping for a chest.. hehe). It's been for.ev.er since I've tackled anything. Hopefully I'll get lots of work done this weekend.. rather than spreading it out for the next month.
Okay, I'm stopping at 7. My prerogative.
Happy Friday everyone!