Monday, August 26, 2013

Antique Vanity {Lilac Row Before & After}

It suddenly dawned on us yesterday that the next two weeks are going to be crazytown. What with Vintage Market Days quickly approaching and all the prep that's involved.. family coming in and out of town.. oh and Labor Day shenanigans. And let's not forget those last 4 or 5 boxes that no one seems to want to unpack.

So since I have no pictures of our house to share, I thought I would show you guys a recent Lilac Row project- a sweet little antique vanity and stool that I made over for a friend's little girl. I love that this is an heirloom piece that she wanted to keep and use in her daughter's room.


BEFORE

AFTER

Fresh lavender paint, white ceramic knobs and some sweet fabric on the stool breathed new life into this set. It turned out adorably and fit perfectly into this sweet girl's room.

Happy Monday!







Follow on Bloglovin
 

1 comment:

I ♥ your comments! Strange or lovely or somewhere in between, lay 'em on me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...