Thursday, October 4, 2012

Project 52:40 {little braids}

thankful for...
little braids



I always dreamed of having a little girl, with great big eyes and long hair that I could put into sweet little braids down her back. 

I don't want to forget these precious little plaits. How the left one curls more than the right. How they seem to trail halfway down her tiny little body. And that she looks more and more adorable as the day goes on and they start to get messy and come undone. I just love them on my girl.


* * * * *

Read more about my Project 52.

Linking my Project 52 with:

3 comments:

  1. oh i die! her hair is so long--i love these braids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These braids are just too much!! So, so cute! How do you get her to sit still while you braid them? I would have to physically attach Alex to a chair with heavy duty electrical tape for him to do that. Or at least give him my "in case of emergency" Benadryl. Impressive. The braids, that is....not the Benadryl.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! Strange or lovely or somewhere in between, lay 'em on me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...