Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Another Review!

CSN has asked me to do another product review! Honestly, I had not heard of all the CSN stores and sites before I started blogging, and now I feel like I see them everywhere! They have everything under the sun- from rugs to swingsets to baby gear and cookware. If you're on the hunt for something, chances are they have some great options!

I can't wait to choose another great product to review. The first time around, I chose the J.J. Cole Bundle Me for Evie's carseat. We LOVE it! I had heard good things about it and am so glad we got one, especially with the cold weather we've been having!

I'll keep you posted on what I choose this time! I'm thinking I may have to pick something out for me this time... :)

1 comment:

I ♥ your comments! Strange or lovely or somewhere in between, lay 'em on me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...