Thursday, June 7, 2012

Project 52:23 {Grandparents}


thankful for...
Grandparents


Evie & Gigi


Evie has lots of grandparents. And thankfully, lots of great grandparents, too.

We don't get to see all of them very often, but when we do, it's such a special thing to see. And my girl... well, she is perfect for this "job" of spreading her little love all around. She knows each and every grandparent's name and talks about them often.

As the first grandbaby in both of our families, she has a special spot in everyone's heart. And I'm just so thankful for all of the grandparents in her life.


* * * * *

Read more about my Project 52.

Linking my Project 52 with:

1 comment:

I ♥ your comments! Strange or lovely or somewhere in between, lay 'em on me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...