Saturday, July 14, 2012

Weekend Randoms

Just popping in with a few randoms for your Saturday!

My Dad & Step-mom are in town for the weekend and we're just relaxing and lounging around the house. It's perfect. I love how Evie just picks right up where she left off with her grandparents- there's never any hesitation or lost time. It makes my heart happy.

I'm feeling very blah about my hair these days. I colored it yesterday (myself) to darken up the highlights I got a month and a half ago. Highlights always fade out really fast for me and I end up with light, yellow-y streaks. Not good on my dark hair. Anyway, it's much better and darker now, I just need some help! I will be very ready for fall and cooler temps so I can bring back the bangs. My large forehead will thank me.                                                                                                                                                                                                   


Evie discovered Legos a week or two ago and sister is hooked. Every time she wakes up, one of the first things she says is "play trucks!" Daddy is very proud.

We got a few minutes of much needed rain last night. Literally- a few minutes. But it was sooo nice. I am OVER this heat wave.

I am super excited about the next Vintage Market Days event this fall! They just announced the date and location and I'm so happy that it will be at the same place. We want to do a much bigger booth this time and I just can't wait to start gearing up and working on the new wares.

Evie has started saying some really funny phrases lately. Some of my favs:
"Hi guys! Hi boys!"
"Sit down right now!" (as she climbs all over the furniture. hmph)
"Come on!"

I'm loving our new bedroom paint. It's seriously like a whole new room- so bright and big. Hopefully I can find some new curtains and decide on the over-the-bed art situation soon so I can share pics!

We've always had a little jewelry display in our Lilac Row booth (my mom has sold jewelry for a long time), and recently I thought I would get in on the action. Here are a few of the earrings I just unwrapped today. So bright and fun! I'm having a hard time not just keeping them all. :)



Happy Weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your bedroom, it will be beautiful! Love those earrings...I seriously need to consider more jewelry in my wardrobe! It just livens everything up. Oh, and super cute phrases from Evie. She can come over here and play legos any day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You tease!! You can't post about your fab bedroom and NOT post pics!! That is just plain uncool. Un.Cool.

    Alex loves him some legos too. I love that they provide hours of enjoyment....until I inevitably step on the teensiest piece. Then I curse the creator and all lego ninja's that have been produced since 1973.

    Love the jewelry though!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this board with all of your pretties--and yes can't wait to see your bedroom! you always look gorg--so i am sure your hair is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the earrings!!! So, so cute! You may need to have a jewelry show! I'd totally come!

    Also, room pics, please!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! Strange or lovely or somewhere in between, lay 'em on me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...