Thursday, July 5, 2012

Project 52:27 {summer fun}

thankful for...
summer fun


This summer is shaping up to be hot, hot, hot. Ugh. But while I may want to stay inside in the nice, cool air conditioning, Miss Evie couldn't care less how hot it is. She wants out!

She's even started putting on her shoes before she starts up with her "Outside? Side?? Side!"... since that's usually what I respond with- you don't have any shoes on! :)

So I'm thankful that we have lots of friends to play with at the pool and splash park. Evie has been in her swim suit nearly every day this past week and it's been a lot of fun. If we have to be out in the heat, we may as well get wet, right? That's what summer is all about!


* * * * *

Read more about my Project 52.

Linking my Project 52 with:

3 comments:

I ♥ your comments! Strange or lovely or somewhere in between, lay 'em on me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...