Tuesday, August 3, 2010

22 Week Bumpdate



How far along? 22 Weeks
Weight Gain: I'm going to say 5-6 pounds. I really don't know, seeing as some grinch stole the scale in our office break room.
How Big is Baby? A fruit departure.. Spaghetti Squash! 11 whole inches!
Maternity Clothes? Just my jeans, which are disappointing me today with a case of saggy britches. I just can't win.
Stretch Marks? Nope
Sleep: Pretty good
Best Moment of the Week: Making some plans with my mom for a shower! Fun!
Movement: Oh yeah.
Food Cravings: Eh.. Cinnamon Life Cereal has been a crowd pleaser lately.
Gender: girlgirlgirl
What I Miss: Calf muscles that don't get all tight and crampy on me after a few hours in heels.
What I'm looking forward to: The fall!!! Cooler temps! (Does that count since it has nothing to with being pregnant??)
Symptoms: Congestion, growing pains, hot flashes
Emotions: Mostly good

A small rant... Other than my immediate department here at work, only one person in my entire building (which is not small) knows that I'm pregnant. And that's because she saw me do a belly rub in the ladies room and asked. Other than that, not a single person has noticed or given me a sideways glance! I feel like I need to wear a big bullseye on my belly button or something. I suppose I should be happy that I'm still relatively small, but I'm nearly 6 months along here, people! I'm doing all this work (you know- growing a baby) and I need the immediate satisfaction of at least a sideways, sympathetic smile every now and then. I mean, how are you supposed to get any pregnancy perks if no one is even noticing??
Sheesh.

Okay, I'm done! :)

3 comments:

  1. You are too cute!! Love that outfit you have on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bump is precious!

    People are just afraid to ask if you are pregnant-people didn't really ask me until I was, like, 7 or 8 months. And, let me tell you, I was beastly pregnant. Don't worry, it will come...and then the idiots will ask you if you are having twins causing your husband to *slightly* raising his voice to the girl at Janie and Jack causing you never to go back there ever again.

    Not that that happened to me or anything. :)

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. that bump is so cute and tiny! you look great~ as far as your office peeps go--they probably can't even tell--since you are so stinkin little:)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! Strange or lovely or somewhere in between, lay 'em on me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...