Thursday, August 12, 2010

Nursery Sneak Peaks

Here are a few sneak peaks of some nursery updates I finished this past weekend..

Curtains have been sewn and are hung! Painting is almost completely done!



And here is a piece of art I made for Tiny Dancer. You might recognize the old fence planks I finally got around to using, ten years later.

I am in LOVE with my handywork on this sign (if I don't pat my own back, who will??), but I'm not sure I like how the pink turned out next to the curtains.. I was too lazy to go to the craft store for the right color, so I mixed some red and white I had on hand. So it may get a little updating down the line. We'll see.

The next big project is refinishing an old dresser we found on Craigslist. It's been sitting in here for a few months now, and I can't wait to breath some new life into it. It's just been so stinkin hot that I'm dreading the sanding I'll have to do outside..

I mean, is it just me, or is a solid month of 100+ degree temps with no rain unacceptable??

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the curtains! Digging the stripes. And the sign is fab. Want to come decorate my house next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aja...you are so creative! it's fun to see it all come together

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see how it all turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks great! love the curtains~~ can't wait to see the rest:)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! Strange or lovely or somewhere in between, lay 'em on me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...