Monday, January 2, 2012

Salad Delight

Interrupting your regularly scheduled blog programming to share this yum salad recipe with you. 

We ordered lunch in at work a few weeks ago and all ended up with this salad. It was simple enough (even for me) and scrumptious, so I decided to make it for us at home. And share with you. You'll thank me later.


iphone pic doesn't do it justice.


spinach (I do bagged)
purple grapes
feta cheese crumbles
walnuts
raspberry vinaigrette
THE END.

Oh! And I totally went for the chopped walnuts in the baking section. Mucho cheaper.
Happy Eating.



4 comments:

  1. I was JUST thinking a salad sounded good for dinner tonight. I may just have to make this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We eat something similar but with pine nuts instead of walnuts. Pine nuts are a wee more expensive but have an AWESOME nutty flavor! In fact, we had this salad with my family on Christmas eve. A definite favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds yummy...I love salads..can't wait try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yum--thanks chick! i always love a new salad goodie

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! Strange or lovely or somewhere in between, lay 'em on me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...