Monday, May 21, 2012

Here's the dish

Okay, kids. It's time for me to get serious about this meal plan business. 
It's no secret that I go to Target up to 4 times per week. That's just shameful. And no, it isn't always for groceries, but it is a waste of time. So my plan is to really get with it and make time each Sunday to plan out our meals for the week and my grocery list at the same time.

So here's what we're eating this week. All can be found on my Pinterest Yummy board.


Sunday:
Sour Cream Chicken*
Bruschetta

via Making Life Delicious
* This chicken was delicious! So moist and flavorful. 
I didn't use full fat sour cream- I always buy  the 1/3 less fat and it was perfect. I just should have made more!


Monday:
Crescent Calzones*
Corn on the cob

via My Kitchen Addiction
* I'm switching this up to pepperoni and possibly sausage, rather than chicken pesto. 
Hubby can only take so much chicken in a week.


Tuesday:
I have Bible Study, so Hubby's on his own :)


Wednesday:
Crockpot Ravioli Casserole
Edamame

via Becoming Betty

Thursday:
Skinny Baked Mac and Cheese
?? Haven't decide what to make with this.. hot dogs, maybe? 
You know, to cancel all of the skinny out of the baked mac and cheese.

via Six Sisters' Stuff

Friday:
Open/leftovers. 
Or to be more realistic- our favorite Mexican joint.


And I'm also hoping to make some of these Veggie Muffins for Evie this week. 
Sister can eat her weight in fruit, but veggies are harder to get down.

via Dana Made It

So what are you cooking this week?

2 comments:

  1. Yum. That sour cream chicken looks delish! I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow....if i had only cooked one of those this week i would have felt accomplished! i am in a cooking funk--these look tasty!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! Strange or lovely or somewhere in between, lay 'em on me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...