Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Some Tuesday Randoms

Do they still make Slim Fast?

Going to the dentist today, for the first time in, ohhhhh, a while. I won't tell you how long it's been, lest you judge me, but it's been a hot minute. Praying my cavity-free mouth is still, well, cavity free.

Are you watching the show BFF on NBC? I've been watching on On Demand and it's pretty funny. I really like their northern accents. And one of the girls name is Lennon, which I like.

I feel like I've put on like five pounds in the past month. And yet I continue to eat chips like its my job. Santitas still owes me.

How exactly do you start potty training? Like, in general? Am I supposed to just take her each time she wakes up? Because frankly, I let my child "hang out" and babble to the room happily when she wakes up in the morning while I insert my caffeine drip. Seems like I would have to go get her right away to actually make it count on the potty..? She's nearly ready to do this and I think I'm the one holding us up. Sigh.

In entertainment news, Jessica Simpson finally had her baby. Is it just me, or has she been pregnant forever? A little girl named Maxwell Drew. What do we think about this?

I really need to clean out my car. Before I had Evie, my car was always spotless and clutter-free. Now, there's just a bunch of stuff in there. Always. It's starting to drive me nuts.

I stole a shirt from Kohl's yesterday. Seriously. Got all the way to the car and saw it hanging off the side of the stroller. Awesome. So I had to run back in there like a crazy woman and I literally threw it at the cash register lady (in a nice way) and apologized loudly and profusely. She seemed pretty unfazed. My question is, what's the point of those electronic things at the doors and all the cameras if it's as easy as pie to walk right out with an unpurchased item literally hanging off your stroller for all to see???

Okay, off to brush my teeth till they bleed. Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. This is my worst fear -- walking out with an unpaid for item! Ack! My mom once tried on a pair of earrings and found them in her purse later. Try explaining that one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...I don't mind the name. A little girl named Max is kind of cute. I don't love that both first and middle are more of boys names. If she weren't J.SIMPS baby her teachers would have a terrible time identifying her sex.

    Post nursing metabolism is a beast! You think you have it made and then suddenly your old met. creeps right back in.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! Strange or lovely or somewhere in between, lay 'em on me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...