Tuesday, September 7, 2010

27 Week Bumpdate

Don't you just love a short week??
I think we should have them once a month.


27 Weeks

Just a few pregnancy highlights for this week..

Tiny Dancer has taken up river dancing, and she likes it best when she can tap and clog away on my ribs.. especially my right side.

This girl is definitely growing! I feel bigger every day.

I'm excited/amazed/shocked to be nearing my last trimester. One book says its this week and another says it starts next week. Either way, we're in the home stretch and I can hardly believe it!

1 comment:

  1. you are darling as always! loving the bump! we are on the homestretch girly!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! Strange or lovely or somewhere in between, lay 'em on me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...