Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bachelor Benny



Okay, I'm all caught up on The Bachelor, are you??

Let's discuss.

My hair products didn't make it through customs.

Numero Uno: Crazy Courtney.
Whoa Nelly. This girl makes me itch. I understand you have to be a little bit forward in this scenario, but for goodness sakes, keep your clothes on and dial it back a bit! Can't wait to see her dramatic exit. It better be memorable!

Dos. Rachel. 
Love this girl's hair! Her bangs are adorable. I am totally envious of her obviously cowlick-free hairline. And I was super excited that he kept her rather than Blakely. Good call Benji.

Tres.
Holy awkward kiss with what'shernamethatwenthome (Jamie). I literally yelped when I was watching this, cringed and looked away. Unbelievable! She goes from talking about how "prude" she is to straight up straddling him and then giving him a play by play of how their kiss should go. GAH!

What else, what else?? Who do you like? I really like Lindzi. I think she's super cute and down to earth.
And did you catch Emily's little rap at the end!? Holy crap! I wasn't really sure what to think, but I like that it was totally off the wall and seemed to come out of nowhere. 

That's all for now. Happy Tuesday!



5 comments:

  1. I am caught up too! haha love your comments. I agree with all of what you said. I think Lindz is one of my top picks too! I am so glad that Emily finally stopped talking about Courtney to Ben and is having fun with it, so that he can see that she has a great sense of humor. I'm so ready for Courtney to go, but then again, I'm not the biggest fan of Ben and maybe they are actually made for each other. Who knows?! I'm having a hard time beleiving that he's really finding a connection with some of the other girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more.. on all pointers..courtney needs to go!!! she's a little creepy to me. ha! And btw Lindze is from my town. In clovis, ca. I didn't know her but we went to the same college (Fresno State). But my husband said that he knew her and she was really sweet. At first I thought she was a little over the top for me but my hubby insists she really is just super nice. So, I like her now..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been Watching this season. Is Ben kind of dorky? I'll have to get back on the bachelor band wagon next season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, #1....Happy you commented on my blog, because now I've found you and I love your blog!

    #2....I accidentally found out who he chose, and now I can't comment on any bachelor posts and it drives me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. jamie, jamie, jamie--so unbelievably awkward--yeesh! courtney is a creep too--the skinny dipping--really? winning

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! Strange or lovely or somewhere in between, lay 'em on me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...