Thursday, February 23, 2012

Project 52:8 {Discovery}

thankful for... 
discovery




This one LOVES to be outside.

If you make any sort of move toward the front door, she starts saying "side, side" over and over. And heaven help you if you decide it's time to come back inside after playing for a while! :)

She likes to dig in the dirt, find rocks, wander off into the neighbors' yards, plop down in the grass and just be. Can't say I blame her. I love the look of discovery on her face when she finds an acorn or teeny little rock or spots a bird or an airplane and wants you to pick her up so she can reach to "touch touch".


Everything is on repeat at the moment.


I hope she always has sense of wonder and amazement at this beautiful earth God has created. I pray she is always fascinated by not just the big and majestic creations, like mountains and oceans, but also the the everyday rocks and blades of grass right outside our door.

Keep discovering, sweet girl.

"two two"

* * * * *
Sorry I've been MIA this week.. I came down with the flu or something that really kicked my rear, so motivation to get online just wasn't there. Feeling better now, though!

* * * * *

Read more about my Project 52.

Linking my Project 52 with:

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better! I love the look on our daughters face when she discovers something too. I bet she will be doing a lot more outside discovering as it turns to spring and summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's the best! these are darling shots~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love.This.Post. I couldn't agree with you more ;0)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! Strange or lovely or somewhere in between, lay 'em on me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...