Friday, February 24, 2012

white pants

I don't know about you, but all of this nice weather we've been having lately has me more than ready for spring. I've never been a big fan of winter weather and truthfully won't shed a tear if we don't see one more flake of snow this year.

First on my springtime list? A new pair of white pants. 

Ahhhhh.... White Pants.

Like the elusive red panda, a solid pair of white pants that flatter and aren't see-through are hard to come by. 
But looooook. A girl can dream, right?


via


via

via

via
via 

via


So what are you looking forward to this spring? 

Neon leggings? Adult tutus? Shoulder pads??

Do tell!


Full disclosure- I searched for these images while polishing off the remnants of two (!) donuts.. gah. Moral of the Story: baked goods + images of skinny gals in summery outfits is never a good idea. You've been warned.


3 comments:

  1. I am ready for spring too...and all it brings!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. bring on spring--love all the bright fun colors--and white pants are tops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need some white pants. I've been on the lookout.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! Strange or lovely or somewhere in between, lay 'em on me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...