Thursday, February 2, 2012

Project 52:5 {Job Flexibility}


thankful for...
job flexibility
 

This week marks the second week of officially working from home.
Part time writer. Full time mama.

I am so thankful and blessed to be in this position, but am still trying to find that perfect balance. Frankly, there aren't enough naps in a day to get everything done that I can't do while Evie is awake.. so we're getting creative, taking Grandmommy up on her babysitting offers a few afternoons and just figuring it out as we go along.

Structure and flexibility.
Multitasking.

These are my mantras during this time of transition and my planner is quickly becoming my new best friend. I am so thankful for this opportunity and my continual prayer is that I keep my priorities straight.

* * * * *

Read more about my Project 52.

Linking my Project 52 with:

6 comments:

  1. I didn't realize you were working from home! How exciting! What a great situation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evie looks like she's hard at work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you! I know you will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so great! i am sure you will love it~

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting! I am hoping to work from home one day! My Project 52 this week was about our “fur-babies” being a part of our family and motherhood. Thanks for another great week linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is seriously a struggle that I understand. I own a graphic design/web business as well as my personal blog, and it can be hard to find balance sometimes. With two kids under four, it isn't easy, but it's so worth it! :) I'm so glad you contacted me about P52. It looks like I'm going to really enjoy your posts, and we may have a bunch in common! Welcome to P52.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! Strange or lovely or somewhere in between, lay 'em on me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...